Beer'ifik

Posted on 9:36 AM by JJ

Well, the day started out kinda groggy, the night before a few friends of mine came over and got drunk, went skinny dippin in the pool. Needless to say our exhibition in us ended and we all went to bed. Well, sometime in the wee mid morning hours, my friend Misael decides to comes back home :P Well he just happen to wake up to Craig leaving at about 7:30, followed by a very naked Dustin walking through the apartment, the only thing he had running through his mind was..."oh my god.. am I in the right apartment?"..."did I go to the bathhouse...?" I soon eased his mind when I finally came out of my hibernation.

So we have this plan of goin to the Yuengling Factory, with will and a few of his friends, So we go to north Tampa and meet there. We had to watch this god awful video of Yuenglings history.. which the tour guide said was ten minutes.. its was more like 20 minutes.. F that shit.. also.. why the hell were there children on this tour.. you know they got nasty ass rednecks with their kids coming to a beer factory for some free beer.. We got to taking the tour of this factory got to look inside the wart liquid container.. were the beer is held for fermentation.. yes I guess i actually did learn something.. however I was immediately displease, apparently they just had emptied it.. my child fantasy like like that of Augustus Gloop, not to drink from a chocolate river, although that would be cool.. I was more or less thinking I would "Accidentally" fall in the container holding all the beer, back stroking and frog legging through the foam and drinking under water. Moving forward.. so the tour ended, we got our free 2 samples of beer.. I guess it was equivalent to 1 beer.. FYI.. dont get Yuenglings Dark & Tan.. it taste like ass in a hot dead carcass... the light was much better.

So we took our venture later to World of Beer in New Tampa.. not the cheapest place for beer... like at all.. But we all had a good time. We got to take our Cheers action shot in the corner of the bar and after figuring our Misael's camera, I become one hell of a photographer! I got some shots in there that look like the pictures that lonely people leave in the picture frames when they buy em. I could prob sell em to Walmart or who ever makes the frames and ask if they wanna use my pictures lol

So after World of Beer, it was off to Evos. OK so this is how it is with me and Evos.. I reaally love the concept behind it.. like I get it.. but I really dont like the food lol I know its because I've been programmed and used to this, fast food high fat, high grease and high calories.. but the bad shit always taste better.. you know it lol. I had the Steakburger and Air Fries.. they probably should put "Air" in front of all their items.. cause its like your eating air.. its so light, it doesn't fill you up lol I was like that was it.. understand We've been drinking.. I want some nasty ass greasy food cause every drunk person does lol..but over all Ill give it 3 outta 5 stars.

So, get back to Will's apt. where I get my Tarot read.. pretty exciting stuff esp. with all the things Ill be faced with in a week. So basically they had told me.. that I am trapped behind something that is keeping me from getting the things I want most, and that once I figure it out and move past that I can start my new journey somewhere new.. I have a strong desire to learn new things and to take control of my life and soon I will be able to do that.. I just have to displace all the bad things and be willing to over come obstacles to achieve my goals. It was more or less right on cue. One card was about a person who I would have met a year ago, and this person was supposed to be the energy of what I am or was going to be. Someone who influenced me.. and yada yada yada, I couldn't help but think it was prob Jeremy who he was describing as most people there thought the same thing. But I dont think it would have been fair to judge a reading around one idea of recent things.

So my friend Erin was in this dance competition at the Ritz in Ybor, I got there a little late, but since her group was one of the later performances it all worked out. Funny thing was.. it was like a mirage lol cause as soon as I walk in not 20 feet in front of me walking to one side of the building was the ex.. I prob should have figured he would have been there, I met Erin through him and they work together. But for a minute I kinda jolted. I went the opposite way, hanging by the left. I guess it was good seeing him, mixed emotions are had to figure out, its hard to move on when you still see em around town. Anyway, so the show was actually very good, I was glad i went. I felt kinda bad for the aerial acrobatic chick cause they screwed her music up royally. Like 7 times a static boom.. music stopping.. restarting. it was bad, but she was a trooper and finished. Same things happed the the tap dancers, they still went on. and finally the moment I was waiting for.. So I see these few people come out with masks and I was like is that Erin.. yeah with that smile and swagger.. thats definitely her lol her group kicked ass..  they had the most eclectic taste and mix of all the styles even aerial. Couldn't help but to cheer her on as I annoyed the guys standing in front of me.

So I left the Ritz after they went on, came home and met up to meet Mis, Will and his 2 girlfriends, followed by Ryan. So basically it was a hard core drinking day so we continued with ending it as hard core beer drinkin night. Down like 40 beers, gettin buzzed talking about life, from concepts of the after life, to reincarnation, to the apocalypse and 2012, to boys, fears in life etc etc. Was a very chill low key thing, we would soon retire to the beds and comfort of a good night sleep. Was a pretty busy day but had a blast.

No Response to "Beer'ifik"

Leave A Reply