The End Love JJ

Posted on 2:56 PM by JJ

So it is coming to the end for me and living in Tampa. I have 2 weeks or less left to go.. and can't wait! I'm actually looking forward to moving back home, its a nice getaway from all the chaos that is Tampa. I've started moving my things down and will be for the next few days. I'm a bit nervous to find out what it is I'm really doing down here, but with everything telling me to make the move, I know it has some cosmic reasoning behind it. Bradenton isn't the most exciting place but it's what I call home and I'm looking forward to rediscovering what I lost in Tampa or losing what I gained, like 50lbs and some bad habits. I'll be able to go more into detail about everything in my life as soon as all this reestablishing  myself down here is done. Until then - Peace and Love.

No Response to "The End Love JJ"

Leave A Reply