Pride & Friends

Posted on 2:24 PM by JJ

Ahhh well things went pretty well yesterday. Started out the day with goin over to my friend Dallas's house for some predrinking fun with the gays, before we headed off to St. Pete Pride. We eventually get there and I'm like thinkin that there's gunna be no parking whatsoever so we pull in as a car is backing out and all of us are like holy shit we lucked out.. funny thing was when we got to the other side of the building the whole other side of the parking lot was practically empty.. so we got all freaked for nothin, was pretty funny. So we get to Georgies Alibi, order a few drinks in the nice cool AC before we headed of to the parade down central. Ok so basically its record high temperatures and not cute. Everyones sweating balls and no one is happy bout it. Last year it Rained so we had some kinda cooling for like 15 minutes, yeah not so much this year. With hot weather comes topless individuals who shouldn't be topless at all. We seen this guy with the biggest nipples ever.. and saggin with the weight of heavy duty nipple rings.. the guy was like 55, wasn't pretty, but I guess he's just another color in the rainbow. We eventually meet up with some buddy's of mine, who were in the movie Short Bus and headed to the VFW a dive bar down central where I waited forever for a long island.. so after some refreshments we continue outside walking the streets and mingling with some friends who were scattered around here and there. We eventually decided it was a bit too hot to continue the walk and decided to go back in the AC at Georgies and kill it there before we call it a day. Hung out for about another hour with the boys and we all headed back to Tampa.


So I get home set 3 alarms for work and still some how managed to sleep through all three and be about 2.5 hours late for work. Didn't turn out to be such a big deal, we weren't that busy, go figure. My friend Anna had her birthday there and by 9 I was cut. So I hung out there celebrated with some friends and had to eventually leave to go back home because I had left my ID. So after retrieving it, I met up with Miss, Will and Kirk at Orpheum for sink or swim. Hung out there for a couple hours and a few beers later. Miss and I decided to check out Gbar for a minute. Luckily we only went for like 5 minutes cause that shit was packed wall to wall. I'm not much of a fan when clubs are filled passed capacity and you have a hard time breathing. So we headed back to Orpheum shortly after and at that time I starting drinkin my water to sober up. About 2:15 I leave, get home watch TV and pass out by like 5. 

So I wake up today to a few missed calls, texts and a voice-mail from my boss saying I'm late to work. So I call back and let em know I requested this day off and for some reason I was still scheduled and somehow it was still my fault. Well I go in for 2 hours before I'm cut. Needless to say, there was no point in going in at all.. So now Im here at home relaxing like I planned, waiting to chill with Mis before he takes off to Miami. Not really sure what planned tonight but I guess Ill blog about that tomorrow.

No Response to "Pride & Friends"

Leave A Reply