Not for me.. not this time.

Posted on 11:02 AM by JJ

Soooo I haven't blogged in a while, a lot has happened in the past like 2 weeks that I have a lot to catch up on. So lets first go to the beginning. Ok so after I went to Tampa to get my last check from Charlies, I came back to bradenton to hang out with my friend jenny. Our plan was to go see Airbender, so we took off to the theater. So apparently they have this tuesday recession special with like $1 popcorn and we somehow still got scammed into a large drink and popcorn for like $15 bucks.. it pretty much was dinner, I felt like I was nuzzinlg a small child on my side. Ok so the movie I thought, was pretty good, I mean, I haven't seen the series and a lot of people were upset cause of how the director made the movie, I thought it was nice, a little slow, maybe the next one will have a little more action. So after the movie we end up traveling through sarasota to locate a head shop. Finally finding it and avoiding the evil ominous clouds or rain and terror, ok so lemme just say there was this hot ass 6ft dark hair ripped guy who worked there who kept checkin out my junk and lifting part of his shirt up and adjusting his junk, this guy could have been a gq model.. ummmm yummmsies. So we eventually call it a night and I head home, so I'm pulling in and my sis is outside smoking a cig and the first thing she says is "don't be mad.. but the house flooded" luckily nothin of mine was damaged, just my clothes had to be rewashed cause everything smelled like mildew. So ok, the water pump that is connected to the duplex controls both sides.. if you're taking a shower sometimes he water cuts off and you have to go hit the damn thing with a stick to turn it back on and your lucky if it doesn't shock you. So anyways, she was rushing to get to work and had the bathroom sink on and it cut off, so she was out the door to work but thought it would be a nice gesture to turn the water on for the neighbors.. completely forgetting she didn't turn the faucet off in the bathroom, so basically she kicked it on and took of to work and the water was left running in the bathroom. Lemme tell you my room smelled like mildew for like 3 days.. At this point I was like else can happen... well.. the friends I had in bradenton have their own lives now, and despite them saying we're definitely gunna hang out like old times, I haven't heard from any of them in days and even with my attempts to meet up with em. Soooo I decided to reactivate my facebook.. cause I need some kind of sanity at this point and I really missed my friends.. so what do I see right when I get on.. my ex holding hands of my best friends ex... and of course I lost it, end up calling my friend Mis sobbing and gasping for air.. its was like someone came up and stabbed me in the back and in my heart.. its a pretty bad experience when a friend does that to you and realizing that your morals and ethics are not always the same as other peoples, just cause I wouldnt do something like that doesnt mean other people wont, I guess some people just know the rules of femminism and others dont. I guess no matter how much you love someone and think you know them, they can always surprise you with a side that you never seen.. lesson learned for sure.. this was like a week and a half ago I believe.. so Im getting over it.. it is what it is, people gotta lay in the bed they make. So with all of this, on top of the living conditions at my sisters and being alone in isolation and no friends.. and the fact that I cant get into school this semester at scf.. I decided it would be in my best interest to move back to tampa, where as an adult I grew up, so its more home to me now, than home itself. Since being back, I have been happier more involved with friends and doing things that help me keep my mind distracted from all the negative stuff thats happened to me. Currently Im back at Ryan and  Josh's looking for a job, just applied to starbucks and greenwise. Im looking for an early am shift so I can have another part time job, I figure if I keep my self busy and work my ass off, doing fun things will seem that much more fun and pay off in the end. So thats the update as of now, so hopefully Ill be abe to continue my goals up here without any deterents and just worry about me cause at this point what I learned from others is, just think about only yourself.. cause youre all you have.

No Response to "Not for me.. not this time."

Leave A Reply